Main Menu

Welcome Guest

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Search

Author Topic: cab-limo on ebay  (Read 1375 times)

Offline wkoliver

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Exterior Color: ivory/biege
  • Interior color: tan
  • VIN #: n/a
  • Year_Model: 1939_170v_open touring

Offline Des

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: cab-limo on ebay
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 01:34:52 AM »
YOU ARE BIDDING ON A

1936 Mercedes Benz 170v Cabriolet B . 

EXTREMELY RARE! I THINK THERE ISNíT ANY ONE AVAILABLE IN THE WORLD !
 STARTED RESTORATION 10 YEARS AGO AND NEVER COMPLETED.

BODY IS IN GREAT CONDITION. THE NEW WOOD FOR THE FRAME IS ABSOLUTELY FINISHED. WORKS OF PLATE ARE COMPLETELY FINISHED. CHASSIS IN PERFECT CONDITION, NO RUST. PARTS THAT ARE NOT PICTURED ARE AS FOLLOWS: COMPLETE MOTOR AND TRANSMISSION ; COMPLETE CONVERTIBLE TOP ; FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS; ALL BUMPER BRACKETS; RADIATOR; ALL HOOD PIECES; TAIL LIGHTS; HEAD LIGHTS; HORN; STEERING WHEEL; STEERING COLUMN AND STEERING BOX; RUNNING BOARDS; COMPLETE DASHBOARD WITH EVERYONE THE GAUGES AND SWITCHES, NEW REPRODUCTION FACES FOR THE GAUGES.

LOTS OF MISC. PARTS; VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT PICTURED, I DO HAVE. (i REALLY DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS ANYTHING MISSING, IF IT IS - IT IS MINOR).
COMPLETE PICTURES IN GREAT RESOLUTION TO RESTORE THE CAR COMPLETELY.
COMPLETE PERFECT DRAWS IN EXPLODED VIEW. OWNER MANUAL. 
 I DO HAVE CLEAR TITLE. ORIGINAL MB FACTORY CERTIFICATED. THE PIC ATTACHMENT OF THE COPY OF THE MB

FACTORY CERTIFICATE DOESN`T HAVE ANY DATES FOR SECURITY REAZONS.

The car is located in Buenos Aires ARGENTINA. Please email with any questions! I also welcome all international bidders. I can help with shipping quotes and arrangements. You will receive the engine completely assembled (rebuild) and attached to the chassis. Argentina export regulations and custom terms do not accept engine pieces or parts disassembled for export. Please email for export details and payment.

MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER !

ANY QUESTIONS, MORE DETAILED PICTURES? PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME . I WILL ANSWER ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS HONESTLY AND TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE.

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK BIDDING.