Main Menu

Welcome Guest

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Search

Author Topic: 1952 mercedes benz 220  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Des

• Trade Count: (0)
1952 mercedes benz 220
« on: September 28, 2011, 01:57:33 AM »
1952 mercedes benz 220

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1952-mercedes-benz-220-/220864491373?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item336c8caf6d

1952- 220 MBZ. This car has a very solid body,and has very little minor rust on the trunk floor.Engine runs good,transmission shifts good, we put a new brake hoses, all brake wheel cylinders have been rebuilt including the master cylinders. Interior is nice the seat and door panals have been recently done. The interior wood pieces are all in good shape. This car runs and drives. Feel free to check out the car if you are local to the Los Angeles area and ask me any more questions i will provide details.

Your bid is a legal contract to purchase, do not bid unless you have the funds to purchase.

Buyer agrees he is purchasing this car in "As Is" condition. No written or expressed warranties included with sale.

International bidders are welcome.

A $2000 non-refundable deposit through PayPal is required within 48 hours of the auction's end. The balance to be paid within 7 days of the auction's end by wire/bank transfer or certified bank draft if in person.

I reserve the right to end the auction at any time