Main Menu

Welcome Guest

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Search

Author Topic: 170 FS on ebay  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Des

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: 170 FS on ebay
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 03:59:44 PM »
This auction is for a Very Rare Mercedes-Benz 170S with suicide doors and a full accordion top.  This is a 1938 model car that was built in 1950 because of the war.  Originally, the car was used as a prop in a World War II Film in Europe and originally had German SS insignias which was removed.  The car was purchased and imported into the United States in 1988 from Eastern Europe.  After its initial arrival to the states, It has been fully restored to its' classic elegance.  In 1990, the car won "Best In Class" at Wisconsin's German Festival and won "Best In Class" by the Mercedes-Benz Club of America.  The awards are still in possession and come with the car.  This car is in excellant condition!  Some of the features are suicide doors, accordion top and leather interior.  Everything is original in this car so there are a couple minor blemishes which are shown in the pictures.  The wipers, turn signals and gauges dont work right but everything else is in good working condition.  The car runs great and has always been garage kept. 

I have a clear title for this car as well as the original mantinance book and some other original papers.  Im not sure what they say because they are in german.  I require a $500 deposit at auction close and the balance within 7 days.  I can help arrange shipping if needed.  Buyer is resposible for shipping.

There is no reserve price on this auction, please bid to purchase this car.  Please call John at 830-377-9242 if you have any questions or email please.  This car is truly a exquisite classic!  Thank you very much for looking and Happy Bidding!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:01:26 PM by Des »

Offline Des

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: 170 FS on ebay
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 04:09:19 PM »
  1952 Mercedes Benz 170-S. Car is in great original condition. Body is in great shape with NO RUST EVER. The car runs and drives like new. Paint looks good but is older. When you get up close there are some surface scratches and cracking (I took a picture of the worst of it). All of the glass is in great condition. The dash and interior are also very nice. Odometer shows 51591 Kilometers. Vehicle has original engine and transmission, 4-speed on the colomn. Some extra parts. Clear CA title. Very rare collector car. Please ask all questions before bidding. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. A $1000 non-refundable deposit is due through Paypal within 24 hours of the auction's end in order to get serious bidders. Only bid on the car if you are a serious buyer. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Oct-31-11 at 06:28:43 PDT, seller added the following information:

If you would like additional information on the car, feel free to give me a call at (530) 268-3465. Thank you.